Terms and Conditions
"Lets Meet It's Wednesday" offer
- 20% off* on group of 4-9 pax
- 25% off* on group on 10 & 10+ pax
- Buy 1 Get 1 free on Kingfisher beer ( premium)
- Discount valid on Wednesday , on food bill only.
- Kingfisher BOGO offer is also valid on group dining on Wednesday
- The offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer/ discount / promotion or vouchers.
Offers available through the aforementioned Services have schedules indicating when they become available and when they cease to be available to use. These schedules have been set by the Gourmet Investments Pvt.Ltd. Offers available through the Service are limited in the following ways:
Right of Modification, Termination and Discontinuance
- At all times, Gourmet Investments Pvt Ltd shall have the absolute right to modify, discontinue or terminate the Service without notice to the customer/consumer/participant.
- It is expressly agreed and understood by the User that Gourmet Investments Pvt Ltd shall not be liable or shall be held responsible to the User or to any third party for such modification, discontinuance or termination.
Words conveying the singular shall, where required or appropriate be deemed to mean and include the plural. Words conveying the feminine gender shall be deemed to mean and include the masculine gender.
Use of Services
You agree that:
- You are voluntarily and willingly interested to participate and ready to oblige and comply with the terms of this Agreement;
- You agree to be financially responsible for your use of the Services (as well as for use of your account by others, including minors living with you) and to comply with your responsibilities and obligations as stated in this Agreement;
- You will not copy, publish, republish or distribute any part of the Services in any form or without our prior written consent and authorization;
- You will not use the Services or any content contained within the Services for any commercial solicitation purposes;
- You will not use the Services to collect any personally identifiable information of any of our users or an third parties (including account information, email addresses, etc.), including, without limitation, for commercial purposes;
- You will not submit content that is copyrighted or subject to other proprietary rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or has appropriate permissions from the owner of such rights to submit such content through the Services;
- You will not promote or use any illegal activities while using the Services;
- You will not use the Services for unsolicited advertisements or spam;
- You will not transmit through the Services any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature
- You further agree not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
- The Services make use of the Mobile for you to send and receive information. As a result, your conduct is subject to TRAI regulations, policies and procedures and appropriate usage charges as charged by your service provider from time to time to you. We do not undertake or give any guarantee of connectivity or drop in links while you participate in such programme You agree not to use or reference the Services for chain letters, junk text, notifications, alerts, or junk mail, spamming or any use of distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a process;
- You will not use any automated or manual processes to harvest information from the Services, or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Services;
- You will not impersonate another person, including, without limitation, a customer or Merchant;
- You will not upload or transmit any worm, virus, or other potentially malicious code;
- You will not attempt to access any portion of the Services for which you do not possess access rights;
- You will not attempt to disassemble or reverse engineer the Services, or attempt to derive any source code or underlying structure of the methods, tools, processes and infrastructure of any portion of the Services;
- You will not upload, distribute or disseminate any information that may be harmful to minors;
You agree to indemnify and keep Indemnified Gourmet Investments Pvt Ltd and its partners, agents and each of its licensors and service providers from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorneys' fees) and damages arising out of claims based upon (i) any claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, (ii) any loss of service by other customers, (iii) any infringement of intellectual property or other rights of any third parties by Content or other information provided by You to Quopn, and/or (iv) any violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
Notices and Consent
Notices given by Gourmet Investments Pvt Ltd and its partners will be given by electronic methods, via email or by a general press release or by normal method of public information. You consent to receiving communications from us through electronic methods or via any other method deemed fit, and You agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices and any other communications that we provide You electronically satisfy any legal requirements, as would be satisfied if it were in writing. In any matter requiring our prior consent, such consent will be considered given only if made in the foregoing manner by our authorized representative. Notices given by You to us must be given by email or by conventional mail (subject, however, to our verification procedures, as may be established by us from time to time in its sole discretion, and which may include the requirement that You contact us by phone so as to confirm that any such notice was in fact sent by you).
- All Indian laws and regulations are applicable. By participating in the programme, participants attest that their participation in the program shall not violate the right of any third parties and shall not violate central, state or local laws or ordinances. By entering this programme, and to the extent allowed by law, participants
- grant Gourmet Investments Pvt Ltd the absolute right and permission to edit, modify, publish, exploit and use the content of and elements embodied in the entries and the entries themselves in perpetuity in any and all media including but not limited to digital and electronic media, computer, print, audio and audiovisual media (whether now existing or hereafter devised), in any language, throughout the world, and in any manner, for trade, advertising, promotional, commercial, or any other purposes without further approval or consideration,
- agree that email may satisfy any writing requirement that may apply to the assignment, conveyance, transfer, license, or waiver of any of the aforementioned rights, (iii) waive and release the sponsor from any and all claims that participants may now or hereafter have in any jurisdiction based on "moral rights" or "droit moral" or unfair competition with respect to the sponsor's exploitation of entries without further compensation to participants of any kind, (iv) agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against the sponsor, or any other person, on the grounds that any use of any entry, or any derivative works, infringe or violate any of participants' rights therein
- Gourmet Investments Pvt Ltd and or its agent's , other Programme entities reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found tampering with the entry process or entry materials. All participants accept the conditions stated in these official rules, agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges, warrant that they are eligible to participate in this programme and release released parties from and against all claims and damages arising in connection with their participation and/or entry in the programme and/or awarding of or use of any prize awarded in this programme. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the programme is a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, the sponsor reserves the right to seek damages or other remedies from any such person(s) responsible for any such attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law. Participants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the sponsor from and against any and all claims, losses, damages or liability (including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses) that may be asserted against or incurred by any of them at any time, in connection with entry, or use thereof, or by respective participants' breaches of any agreement or warranty associated with the programme. This programme is governed by Indian law and is subject to all applicable central, state, and local laws. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this programme must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Mumbai, India, and no other.
Exclusion of liability
- Gourmet Investments Pvt Ltd and its related companies and agencies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this programme, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Nothing on the page, or on any other website of the sponsor, or relating to this programme, shall be construed as conferring any license or other rights under the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of the sponsor or its related companies or any third party, whether by estoppels, implication or otherwise.
- The sponsor and/or its agent shall be licensed to evaluate all submissions for the purposes of this programme, including verification and as specified in these terms and conditions.
- The software and programming code and media relating to the programme-related communication is protected by the applicable laws of copyright, trademark, patent, unfair competition and other proprietary laws.
- Gourmet Investments Pvt Ltd decisions shall be final in all matters relating to this programme and no correspondences will be entertained from anybody of what so ever manner.
- Gourmet Investments Pvt Ltd reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- A participant shall be deemed to have read and understood any such amendments or interpretations upon publication of the same on the page and shall be deemed to have accepted such amendments or interpretations by virtue of his/her continued participation in this programme may or may not be with explicit communication
- It is responsibility of the participants to redeem the offer Quopn within the stipulated time frame of the validity of the offer. Digital Latte is working on behalf of Gourmet Investments Pvt Ltd / as an information provider and in no way is responsible for delivery of the product to the participant.
- If for any reason any aspect of this programme is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the sponsor which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this programme, Gourmet Investments Pvt Ltd may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this programme, or invalidate any affected submissions without any liability of what so ever nature.
- Gourmet Investments Pvt Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, acts of god or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.